Monday, July 19, 2010

Cakes

I made a couple of cakes for my niece Katy's 2nd birthday and for my friend Kerstin's daughter's 4th birthday. They both were a lot of fun to make even though at one point I had my phone in hand about to call the nearest bakery to see if they could quickly make the cakes for me. Mainly because at one point I had made Dora crossed eyed. Luckly I was able to fix it! I'm no Ace of Cakes but I think they turned out pretty good.

Dora the Explorer


Unicorn

6 comments:

Brooke said...

wow, we sure miss your talents here in Arizona!

Unknown said...

Okay - you have my cake maker vote! Can I order one now for August? You are such a doll. I think of you all the time as I now live in our old town and float around our old stomping ground now and then. Love you cutie. Em

Rachael Anderson said...

So cute! And so professional. You're amazing.

Lauren said...

Dang Janet! I am impressed. Real impressed. Can I have a self portrait cake for my birthday? Thanks. I miss you more than ever. Come visit soon.. !!

Kerstin said...

You are amazing!! Thank you so much for doing Madeline's cake. I just wish you could have stayed to hear everyone gush over it!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Awesome job!!