I've debated for months now about updating my blog. Mainly because I didn't really have anything to write about after John passed away. I miss him terribly and think about him daily.
In January I FINALLY got a job after being back in San Antonio for 4 months. I am the Operations Coordinator for Sorenson Communications. The company provides a video relay service to deaf and/or hard of hearing people. My job is to schedule the interpreter's and manage the operation side of things. I am learning a lot and really enjoying it.
In other news, Jacqui and the kids are moving back to San Antonio this summer! It will be so nice to have them closer. Mike and Heather had their second baby, Alison Elizabeth on March 26th. She is absolutely beautiful with lots of dark hair. I will try and post pictures of her and Katy soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
well i for one am very happy you decided "yay" on the posting debate. I am so happy you are working with hard of hearing people. I love you to pieces and I am picking up my phone to call you although I'm sure you are at work. btw...we are living with Beth come June and your parents and Christen are coming then...please tell me that you are too!!!! I need to see your beautiful face and hear your laugh.
I'm so glad you updated, Janet. It's good to hear what's going on with you. Keep posting! Please! :)
POST MORE...I have been wondering what you are up to. You are such a joy to us all. I wish I had you in my primary making my kids smile. I need someone like you to steal the show and make the boring old meetings fly by for them. Miss you bunches.
Mrs. Herman,
I miss you terribly! Glad to hear that you have a job you enjoy :) Can't wait to talk to you soon! And to see pictures of that new niece!
I've been wondering how you were doing the last few months. I'm so glad you posted. Can you please give an update on what's going on with your life? You moved? Got a new job? I'm happy to have you back. Post again soon!
Hi Janet! So glad for the update and congrats on the new job! I can't believe the neat technology created for the deaf. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother- I can't even imagine the rollercoaster you have been on and I hope things can get better. Thanks for the post... miss you :)
Post a Comment