John's amazing wife Jacqui created a website to document John's progress. It's www.caringbridge.org and enter in "paininthesacrum" (that is "pain in the sacrum" without spaces) If you go to the website, please sign the guestbook. The comments are really good for John & Jacqui to read.
Thank you to everyone for your continued love, support and prayers. They are needed and being felt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Janet! I have fimally had sometime to catch up on people's blogs. Thank you so much for getting all the prayers for John and keeping everyone updated. We sure do miss you and con't wait for you to move to San Antonio. We are only 4 hours away and the drive isn't that bad! See you soon, Love John and Jacqui
janet!! You crack me up! remember you? OF COURSE I remember wonderful YOU!!! I can never forget the great conversation and good laughs I had with you and Becky! It's nice to be able to keep in touch with people even if it is just through blogging. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother- no doubt it has been a long hard and prayerful road for your sweet family. I'm guessing you've moved now to San Antonio from Jacqui's comment? Wow- I can't wait to hear what new adventures come your way! It's GREAT to hear from you Janet!! Thanks for your nice comment- one more great thing that has come from amy finally starting her blog :) take care!
Post a Comment