I found out today that my older brother John has colon cancer. He is only 36 which is very young. We won't know for another week what stage it is at, but if everyone could please keep him and his family in your prayers that would be wonderful.
We will definately pray for him. My mom had colon cancer. Hopefully they caught it soon enough. Keep us updated, please! We would love to be part of any family fasts.
Thank you so much Elizabeth. We will find out next week what stage it is at. Thankfully, it hasn't spread to any of the major organs. And I will let you know when we have family fasts.
5 comments:
We will definately pray for him. My mom had colon cancer. Hopefully they caught it soon enough. Keep us updated, please! We would love to be part of any family fasts.
Thank you so much Elizabeth. We will find out next week what stage it is at. Thankfully, it hasn't spread to any of the major organs. And I will let you know when we have family fasts.
I am so sorry! I will pray for him and his family and you and your family. Sending good thoughts and LOVE..xoxoxox
Janet, we will certainly keep him in our fasts and prayers. We love you and him and are praying hard!!!
I am so sorry...good luck. We will add him and all of your family to our prayers.
Post a Comment