Friday, February 13, 2009

Thoughtfulness

I am in such a great ward right now. This past week the Young Women drop off some Valentine Day brownies & candy. Also, the achievement day girls "heart attacked" my front door and garage door. Honestly, Valentine's Day has never been a big deal to me. And it has never bothered me to be single on this day. But it's been really nice to have such thoughtful things done for me. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

4 comments:

Rebex said...

Aww, that's really sweet. Simple things like that make my day. It's so nice to be loved. :)

Unknown said...

I haven't been bloggin for a bit and it is fun to catch up. I am so happy you love your job. It is so great to be somewhere you are happy. You inspire me to get in shape. I am pretty saggy these days. I don't think I could do a 4.2 run (or even a 4 mile run for that matter) if I trained for a year! You rock! Love Em

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have found such happiness!!! You are one person that really deserves all the best!

Em and Jorg said...

You deserve it, girl! I miss you!!!