I wasn't sure if I was going to post this, but at this point, I need all the help I can get. I was layed off from my job this past Wednesday. My company has been doing lay-offs for the past 2 years so I'm pretty lucky that I was able to last as long as I did. I am having a really hard time trying to understand why this and so many other things are happening in my life right now. But I am trying to have faith in the Lord and trust in Him.
If anyone would be willing to pray and fast this Sunday that I am able to get a job, it would mean more to me than you will ever know. I am completely humbled and in awe by the out pouring love and support that I have already been shown. I have been blessed with the most wonderful family and friends and I can't thank you all enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We all love you. I know you will find something great because you're great!
Come live with us...I miss you! You could be my nanny and show me how to really raise these kids! For sure we will be praying for you. Bless you. You are one of the greatest of greats I know.....Love Em
Janet- you are in my prayers! i Love you cousin, something will come up.
Post a Comment